Friday, September 12, 2008

The Dutch Oven - Freaky Tiki Burly Birthday Party

EVENT: The Dutch Oven - A Freaky Tiki Burly Birthday Party for L'il Dutch
DATE & TIME: Saturday, Sept. 13th - 10 p.m. / Doors @ 8 p.m.
LOCATION: Palace of Wonders, 1210 H St., NE WDC
COST: $10 or if in Aloha-Wear, $8!
DETAILS: Help me celebrate my birthday at our September show!!

TOMORROW NIGHT!!
THE DUTCH OVEN
A Freaky Tiki Birthday Party for L’il Dutch!!

Help me celebrate my birthday, Hawaiian-Style! Join me and my burly girlies Prissy Pistol, Little Darling, Bambi Galore and the debut of new burlesque artiste Ouioui Nonnon and our saucy new stage kitten, Lauren Marleaux! Hosted by the big kahuna himself, Gary Gutter, you’re sure to extend your summer with rum cocktails, exotica music, palm trees and Polynesian pasties!
XO, L'il Dutch

No comments: